Friday, February 18, 2005

A2LERTS!

Announcement y'all,

--We've got a new feature for those avid (or casual) A-Squared viewers called A2LERT.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

--Basically it's an emailing-list that you may subscribe or unsubscribe to at any time which alerts you of updates to the page (downloads/posts) with a link to the new content. This way, I don't have to remind those of you who like the content but hate checking the page everyday when something new has been added. It's a very simple email, featuring the title of the update, a link to the page, and the time of the update.

--If you'd like to sign up and give it a try, send us an email to atimesa@gmail.com subject: "Subscribe" and you will be added to the list.

--We at A-Squared solemly promise to never use the addresses of subscribers for any purpose other than notification of updates to page-content. That means we will never 'spam', advertise to, sell, or divulge your email address to anyone. If under any circumstances you wish to unsubscribe, you will be removed from the list, no questions asked and no judgements made.

--Thanks for your support.

-Gorky

Click Here to Show/Hide this Post

Posted by Gorky - at 11:38 AM

1 comments

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Blogger, your blog is excellent. As I was surfing around today looking for detailed info on ip video hosting I somehow ended up on your page. As your ip video hosting is not exactly related to my search, I am certainly glad I
stopped by. Oh well, back to surfing and I am sure I will find what I am looking for, and should you ever need information about lighting photography, then stop by for a look. Thanks for the post.

7:26 AM

Post a Comment